Welcome and thank you for visiting my website. Here, you will be able to explore my curriculum vitae for employers and potential networking opportunities.
My Professional Mission Statement
I value continual education, extensive networking, and enterprising beliefs because these qualities help nurture personal growth, goals and accomplishments. Accordingly, I will always strive to advance my knowledge, cultivate personal and business partnerships, and implement innovative solutions.
Paul's Commitment to the Community & Local Business Synergy
- Orchestrated a donation and helping hand to Monroe, NY Clean Sweep. April 25, 2009
- Set up / organized / hosted the New York Blood Center Blood Drive Event held at the Museum Village, Monroe, NY. July 22, 2009
- Hosted and organized a 'Bowling for Hospice' Charity Event April 27, 2010
- Boy Scout Troop 416, Assistant Scoutmaster
- The Marketing Committee, Orange County Chamber of Commerce, NY
- The Development Committee, Habitat for Humanity, Newburgh, NY